System Integration Overview
LogicNets allows you to integrate LogicNets with external databases, identity providers, and systems to create robust applications.
For additional information about each of your integration options, click the linked resources below.
Every LogicNets installation has version-specific API documentation, which you can access through your LogicNets URL: https://<hostname>/<company>/ApiDoc.
Generic External Document Storage
CDS-Hook Integration API (Used for AUC)
Custom Web APIs
Single Sign-on/Identity Providers
- Authentication and Authorization Overview
- OAUTH2.0/OpenID 1.0
- Configuring LogicNets as an Identity Provider
- Configuring ADFS with LogicNets
- Web Services Access Control
- LogicNets Access Security