Web Services Integration
Web services are the preferred way of integrating LogicNets applications with external systems.
- LogicNets applications can call to web services of external systems to retrieve data, send updates, and perform operations.
- LogicNets applications can be built as web services, exposing application functionality to external systems.
Protocols, Representations, and Authorization
LogicNets supports the following:
- Supported transfer protocols: HTTP/HTTPS, certificates (only with HTTPS)
- Supported representations: XML, JSON, FHIR (in JSON format)
- Authorization: basic authentication, OAuth bearer token, certificates
- LogicNets has a CallWebservice part available to call web services.
- LogicNets has a Web Services framework available for implementation of your own web services (SOAP, REST).