Add a New Cron Job
- To configure the Scheduler Monitor click on the Config tab on the left side of the screen.
The system will open the configuration page for the Scheduler Monitor.
You select the cron job logicnets and configure the schedule on which the system runs the actions in the Add new job configurations section.
- From the Package dropdown menu, select the name of the package in which your cron is located. Note: A cron has to be part of a published package for it to be listed in the Package dropdown menu.
- Once you have selected a package the system will display in the Folder field a list of those folders available in the cronjobs subfolder of the published package you selected. Using the dropdown menu, select the name of the folder or location of the cron job logicnet.
- With your package and folder selected the system will display the names of the logicnets from which you can select. Use the dropdown options in the Job field to select the name of the cron job.
- Once you have selected the cron job you can set the start time and intervals at which the system will run it. Enter the hour and minutes of the start time in the Start @ field and select if that is AM or PM.
- In the Interval field enter the number of seconds between when the system runs the cron. For example, if you put 3600 the system will run the cron once every 60 minutes, or once per hour (3600 seconds divided by 60).
- Once you have finished entering your first cron click the Add button to add your cron to the list of configured cron jobs in the Existing configured jobs section.
- Then click the Save Changes button to save your changes.
- Repeat the steps above until you have added and configured each of the crons you want in the Scheduler Monitor.