Combine JavaScipt/CSS Files
1. Click on your project and click modify on the Details tab.
3. Specify the files that need to be bundled by listing them in the input boxes below the bundling dropdown menu. To keep the paths to the files relative you can use the following data objects:
- $(lncorepath) - for files located in the lncore directory of LogicNets. These files contain core functionality from LogicNets.
- $(frameworkpath) - for files that are placed in the framework project. These files contain functionality specific for a framework.
4. After typing the path in the textbox press the '+' button to add another input box. Repeat these steps for all files that should be combined.
5. Click save to save your updates.
- If CSS bundling is enabled [[$cssincludes]] will be replaced by the reference to the bundle.css file.
- If CSS bundling is disabled [[$cssincludes]] will be replaced by a reference for all of the separate CSS files that are defined in the 'CSS files' setting.
If bundling has been enabled on a framework, this setting will overwrite the settings at the project level.
- To bundle for all projects using a framework, enable at the framework level. The system will ignore project-level settings.
- To bundle for specific projects only, disable bundling at the framework level and set bundling at the project level.
|Not Enabled||Not Enabled||Not Enabled|