Translate Content at Project Level
With the node-level Translations tab content managers can provide translations for words or phrases on individual nodes in a logicnet. However, LogicNets recommends using the project-level translation functionality instead, as it allows content developers to apply translations to the logicnets that make up the project. The system aggregates all unique keys for the logicnets in a project at the project level and provides tools at the project level that allow content developers to export tables of the words and phrases to be translated and to import the updated translations.
- To export the translation keys for the logicnets in a particular project, click the name of the project.
- Click the Translations tab for the project. This is where all of the words or phrases to be translated for all of the logicnets in the project are displayed with their corresponding translation key.
Note: In the image above the project-level Translations tab displays the unique keys that have been created in the logicnets that make up the project and lists the logicnet name and node in which they are used as well as the language options available for each item.
- Click export. The system automatically syncs before exporting or importing translations, which ensures that the Translations tab has the most current list of translation keys and associated information.
- Select the languages you want the system to export and enter a name for the exported document. The system presets the name to translations_export, but users can change the name before creating the export file.
- Click Generate export file.
- Click Download when the system displays Press download to download the export file. The system creates a download file and places it in your designated downloads folder on your computer. This file is then ready to be updated with translations.