Create a Cron Job Logicnet
To create a cron job you model a logicnet and each cron job you create should be in its own logicnet.
- Open the project in which you want to create your cron job.
- Navigate to the logicnets folder in the tree view and create a subfolder called cronjobs.
- In the cronjobs folder, create a logicnet for the cron job . Note: You can add multiple cron job logicnets to this folder. Each logicnet should be a separate, invokable cron job. Your cron jobs can reach out to logicnets outside of the cronjobs subfolder, but the cron job logicnets themselves must be in the cronjobs subfolder.
- Model the cron job logicnet to perform the processing you want it to do. Remember to use only process nodes and system-facing node types. User-facing node types cannot be used in cron jobs.
- Add any system messages (status, status code details) that you want to see/show in the Monitor (to confirm the cron job was successful, report number of transactions processed, etc.)
- When you have finished creating your cron job publish the project.