What is a Framework?
A framework is a group of logicnets, data tables, and resources that LogicNets created and packaged to perform use-specific functions. You can apply a framework to your application to provide powerful packaging options that define your application’s behavior, both what it looks like and how users can interact with it.
Frameworks offer a comprehensive layer of infrastructure that includes user management, data handling, layout, and other considerations that go into creating a complete application and allow content specialists to focus completely on modeling topic-specific content.
Using a framework simplifies most of the work of setting up the basics of any application, including user management and data storage, and allows you to focus on modeling your specific expertise and supporting content.
LogicNets configures your selected frameworks on delivery to ensure that the interface and integration into your environment meet your organization’s needs. The functionality that can be configured to meet your needs includes:
Multi-Token Complex User Interface
Seven or more active functional areas with dynamic contextual integration
- Context Pane – Collect and display case/user/product context information (includes an option to dynamically interact with external data systems via the Web Services tool)
- Navigation – System automatically generates graphical drill-down hierarchies for easy organization of domain content that translates into intuitive user navigation levels
- Knowledge Resources Pane - Associate and display one or more Knowledge Articles (from internal or external sources) in conjunction with any particular step in designer-configured decision trees
- History Pane – Display all steps and user-provided results from progress through decision tree pathways
- Predictive Outcomes Pane – Dynamic graphic display of the most relevant possible outcomes from a domain of multiple related content decision trees
- Feedback – users can provide feedback at any step within your decision tree with the system automatically correlating comments to the current step in the content designer interface
- Session Management Pane – allows users to select a new or previous session, taking advantage of LogicNets ability to track and store all session activity.
- User Admin – Lets a hierarchy of admin users add users, assign unlimited roles, assign unlimited types of privileges to control access to any component of the application or user-modelled content
- Manage unlimited sessions per user, allowing investigations to be worked on and transitioned among multiple users without expiration constraints and maximizing concurrent productivity
- Session history and tracking – All usage can be reported on and analyzed
- Session Workflow Transitions -- allow the application to automate at any specific step the transfer of activity within an investigation to one or more other users (Option: integrated with external CRM or ticket management systems like SFDC or OracleOndemand)
External Application Integration
- Data can dynamically be exchanged with external data-handling applications including SSO, DBMSs, and other peripheral applications such as CRM, ERP, KMS, CMS, and EHS
- Web services configured as push-button and easily edited options in designer step editor for easy access to external systems via API.
- Automated decision-making can be made against dynamically acquired data inputs
- Results can be automatically fed back into external applications maximizing the value of the LogicNets applications
Reporting and Report Writer
- Automatic history and results report created upon arrival or selection of any content endpoint
- Automatic distribution of reports via email or to external systems via optional Web Services interface
- Management reports to analyze user activity, content usage, and content access results.