Create a Promo Code
1. To create a Promo Code, click on the Access Management button on the Designer landing page.
2. On the User Management screen click the Licenses button.
3. Click new to add a new license.
4. Complete the license details fields.
|Code||Free text field. This is the code that is shared with users.||RFSP117122WT|
|Type||Promo or License dropdown. Select Promo. This data is available for reporting.||Promo|
|Start date||Date when code becomes active||12/01/2017|
|End date||Date when code becomes inactive||01/31/2018|
|Supplied by||Free text field. This data is available for reporting.||Sun|
|Campaign||Free text field. This data is available for reporting.||Sun Pharma Initial Interest|
|No. of Licenses||Number of unique email addresses that can use the promo code.||300|
|License length (days)||
Number of days between user gaining access and user being blocked from access.
|Admin group||Not used for Promo Code.|
|User group||Group to which all code users are assigned. This allows for managing access to packages and tools.||RFSP117122WTusers|
|Status||Status of Promo Code (Inactive, Active, or Expired)||Active|
Public: Users can activate a Promo Code in the LogicNets application.
If the checkbox is not clicked a user administrator must approve new user accounts.
|Check = Yes|
|Only single use allowed||
If the checkbox is not clicked the code can be used by multiple users.
|Check = Yes|
5. As necessary, complete the license reminders to have the system send a user a first reminder, second reminder, and expiration reminder. To have the system send the reminders, click the checkbox next to the reminder type.
6. Click Save.