How-To Guide: Validation
This project shows examples of using validation in a logicnet as follows:
- Radiolist question is mandatory
- Checklist question must have at least one answer
- Numeric validation (value greater than X)
- Cross-validation (another variable in the model = yes)
- Checklist answer must be exclusive (only answer)
- Checklist option hidden unless another variable = yes
- Alphanumeric input must match a alphanumeric pattern (AA-NNN)
Download the project and import it into your Designer.
Run the project in TEST mode, or view each logicnet in the Designer to see the validation settings.