Create (First) Admin User
By default, a new company created from command line does not have any users configured. The first user must be created from the command line by a system administrator. Any subsequent user can be created by an authorized admin user via the browser based Access-Management Tool.
System administrators can create (first) admin user in an existing LogicNets installation using the following steps. If the company already has a
- Open a system command prompt.
- Type cd /system/scripts.
- Type adduser
- Fill in all user details
- By default, no default applications and tools are assigned to the admin user. This step will assign all default components to all admins in all local companies
- Go to the components folder in the unzipped LogicNets installation package and run assign_default_components
- Open internet browser.
- Enter URL: http:///<company/logicnets.lns?verb=start&code=logon.
- Check if the logon page is displayed.
- Login with the new user credentials
- Check whether all default system components can be accessed