What Can I Do with LogicNets?
With LogicNets you can simplify any complex task or procedure. You model your expertise into logical user- and system-facing steps that allow users to perform any task. And you create applications for any use:
- Advise: Your application can provide users with information about your company or give them online advice and help them diagnose and fix problems or configure products. You can also offer online FAQs to answer basic and detailed customer questions.
- Assess: With LogicNets you can create detailed assessments that allow users to answer guided questions from which your application can create detailed reports and suggested future actions.
- Quote: You can create an application that allows your customers to configure products and see a price quote based on that configuration. You can also provide return on investment (ROI) calculators to allow customers to evaluate their savings by using your product or service.
- Sell: You can build an application that supports users in making informed decisions, for example, determining if and how to purchase a product or service. Your applications can also assist your sales teams in selling to customers or maintaining lists of customers, their contact information, and what they purchased.
- Train: Your application can help users fill in complex forms or provides technical and non-technical support for your customers.
- Troubleshoot: Using LogicNets, you can create detailed troubleshooting steps that walk your employees or customers through maintaining or repairing your products. These applications can also assist you in standardizing the methods your employees use to do their jobs.
- Test and Monitor: Do you have users who have to maintain certification or prove compliance with a regulation? Using LogicNets you can create an application that tests or certifies your audience and provides you with customized reports about each person's training status.