Starter with Record Locking Example Project
Download the attached project to your Designer account and follow the customization steps to associate your Assessment Framework (or other) application with this project.
In order to activate the record locking, take the following action:
- Turn on Security Authentication to activate the admin and user roles (Modify Project Settings)
- Publish the project to expose the roles to the User Management module
- Create any additional user accounts and associate them with a project role.
Once these steps are completed, launch the Starter, sign in and start then save a session, and resume it. From this point, Any other user with access will see the session in use. If this session is selected, the user will be presented with the following choices:
- return to the session list
- continue with the session, including any edits made by the first user
- continue with the session, overwriting any edits made by the first user