Resolve Import Conflicts
When the system uploads the import document it compares the file with the latest synced version of the project and will display any conflicts.
Review the conflicts.
The content developer has three options from which to select for resolving the conflicts:
- Take all changes from the imported file and overwrite the designer version – To take all of the updates from the imported file and overwrite any translations in the project with the same translation key click overwrite all from file.
- Take all changes from the Designer and do not accept the update from the file – To use the translation provided in the Designer and discard the update from the file click overwrite all from designer
- Evaluate and determine the outcome for each conflict individually – To determine the outcome of each conflict individually, click a conflicting item from the Conflicts list. The system will display the options from which to select. Click Select next to the appropriate option.
- The system will change the color of the conflict item to green to show that it has been updated. Click continue to continue with the upload.
- The system will display a message when upload is complete. Click continue.
The system will sync the project and display the updated Translations tab, which shows that each of the items now contains a translation for the words and phrases used in the project.